Commitment to Security
Privacy and security are at the forefront of our practices. This notice explains how we collect, use, and protect personal data submitted and/or collected as part of our web-based service and general use on our Site.
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, lease, or otherwise transfer personal information to any third party for any purpose at any time unless you provide you prior permission, with the exception if we are forced to disclose such information by law. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we take all steps necessary to protect your privacy.
24/7 Customer Service
Agents are standing by twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week to answer questions or remedy any concerns. We offer several means of communication through chat, email, and toll-free dial.
exptod.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (877) 894-9722
Agents will assist with cancellations, refunds, and account inquiries.
Personal Information We Collect
- We only process information that the Member provides and have no direct control or ownership of the personal data entered by the Member.
- We will collect information that determines the identity of an individual, such as full name, payment billing address, and email address.
- Members are responsible for complying with any regulations or laws that require providing notice, disclosure, and/or obtaining consent prior to transferring the data for processing purposes.
How We Use Data
- Maintain the quality and safety of the Services, and to enhance, improve and update those Services.
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Undertake internal research and technological development and demonstration.